5 facts about Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes was designated a new town in 1967
- In excess of 40 million trees are growing in Milton Keynes
- Around 55% of the population in Milton Keynes are unmarried
- Milton Keynes had the first ‘real’ indoor snow slope at the snow dome
- The National Theatre in Milton Keynes is the most popular in the UK
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham Town Centre or Birchfield Road East in Abington, Northampton. Find us
Wedding Reception Venues
- Horwood House, Little Horwood, Nr. Milton Keynes
- Woburn Abbey Estate, Woburn
- Mecure Parkside Hotel, Milton Keynes
- Wilton Hall, Bletchley
- Holiday Inn, Milton Keynes
- Marle Inn, Great Linford, Milton Keynes
- Doubletree, Bletchley
- Moore Place, Aspley Guise, Nr. Milton Keynes
If you would like your company to appear in our directory pages, please contact us.
Why not visit us at our town centre shop in Buckingham. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner functions, black tie or white tie functions, ball or prom or funeral or interviews or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Milton Keynes and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in Milton Keynes where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Milton Keynes to Buckingham is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Milton Keynes area.