5 facts about Leighton Buzzard
- As a child, in WWII, Mat Monroe was evacuated to Leighton buzzard.
- The so called “great Train Robbery” was carried out near Leighton Buzzard.
- Leighton buzzard is home to the UK branch of Tupperware.
- During WWII bomber aircraft were manufactured in Leighton Buzzard.
- The first of “The Borrowers” novels, was based in a Leighton Buzzard House.
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham town centre. Find us
Wedding reception venues in Leighton Buzzard
- Tilsworth Golf & Conference Centre, Tilsworth
- Mentmore Golf & Country Club
- The Heath Inn, Leighton Buzzard
Wedding services in Leighton Buzzard
If you would like your business to be included, please contact us
Why not visit us at our town centre shop in Buckingham. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner functions, black tie or white tie functions, ball or prom or funeral or interviews or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Leighton Buzzard and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in the area where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Leighton Buzzard to Buckingham is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Leighton Buzzard area.