5 facts about Kettering
- Loake shoemakers have been making shoes in Kettering since 1880
- Wicksteed Park, in Kettering, is Britains’ second oldest theme park
- During World War II Clark Gable visited Kettering on several occasions
- Charles Dickens once worked as a reporter on the Chronicle in Kettering
- Nancy Cartwright, the voice of Bart Simpson, was born in Kettering (USA)
Visit us at Birchfield Road East in Abington, Northampton. Find us
Wedding reception venues in Kettering
- Kettering Conference Centre, Kettering
- Kettering park Hotel, Kettering
- Wicksteed Park, Kettering
- The Bridge Hotel, Thrapston, Nr. Kettering
- The Ritz, Kettering
- Rushton Hall, Rushton, Nr.Kettering
- Eden Centre, Kettering
- Barton Hall, Kettering
Wedding Services in Kettering
If you would like your company information included, please contact us.
Why not visit us at our shop in Northampton. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner functions, black tie or white tie functions, ball or prom or funeral or interviews or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Kettering and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in the area where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Kettering to Northampton is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Kettering area.