5 facts about Corby
- Since 1862 The Corby Pole Fair has been held every 20 years (next fair 2022)
- Until 1931, Corby was a small village with a population of just 1500 people
- During World War II low level clouds where created to conceal the steel works
- Asda in Corby is said to sell 17 times more Iron Brew than another English store
- Lulu’s aunt lived in Corby & frequented the Labour Club
Visit us at Birchfield Road East in Abington, Northampton. Find us
Wedding reception venues in Corby
- Rockingham Castle, Corby
- Corby Masonic Complex, Corby
- Hilton Hotel, Corby
- Rockingham Forest Hotel, Corby
- Pipewell Hall, Pipewell, Nr Corby
If you would like your business to be included, please contact us.
Why not visit us at our shop in Northampton. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner functions, black tie or white tie functions, ball or prom or funeral or interviews or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Corby and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in Corby where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Corby to Northampton is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Corby area.