5 facts about Aylesbury
- Aylesbury duck was once the most famous commodity of Aylesbury market.
- Queen Victoria visited Aylesbury in 1890.
- On the day World War II broke out, 4048 children were evacuated to Aylesbury.
- Aylesbury was used in the filming of the controversial ‘The Clockwork Orange’.
- The market in Aylesbury has been an integral part of the town since the 13th century.
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham town centre. Find us
Wedding Reception venues
- Waddesden Manor, Waddesden, Nr. Aylesbury
- Holiday Inn, Aylesbury
- Hartwell House, Aylesbury
- Creslow Manor, Creslow, Nr. Aylesbury
- Nether Winchendon House, Nether Wichendon, Nr. Aylesbury
- Pendley Manor, Tring, Nr. Aylesbury
- Dorton House, Dorton, Nr. Aylesbury
If you would like your business to be included, please contact us
Why not visit us at our town centre shop in Buckingham. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner function, black tie or white tie function, ball or prom or funeral or interview or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Aylesbury and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in Aylesbury where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Aylesbury to Buckingham is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Aylesbury area.